Monday, May 27, 2013

Halfway! Weeks 18, 19, & 20

A quick catch up:

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to visit with some college friends that I don't get to see often, and got to meet several new faces:
Ford, Noah, and Annabelle 
Casey & baby Avery, Jess, Becky & baby Noah,
Kristen, Leni & baby Annabelle, Leslie, me & Ford

We had a great Mothers' Day at the Riverlands Zoo in Columbia, SC.  Ford and I got to feed a giraffe and ride a carousel (sidenote: apparently the proper parent carousel etiquette is to stand beside your child rather than sit on the animal; I didn't realize this until the end of the ride).




We spent the long Memorial Day weekend at Ocean Isle:
























And, with that, we're halfway!  20 weeks down, 20 (or less) to go...
19.5 weeks

Recap of Weeks 18 - 20:
  • Lil Fil 2.0 is the size of: a banana
  • I have gained: between 6 and 7 pounds 
  • I feel:  Overall, pretty well.  Jamie and I went to see Band of Horses a couple of weekends ago, and I made it standing about an hour and a half before I got dizzy from low blood pressure (the same troubles I had around this time with Ford) and had to sit down for a bit.  We have several concerts we're really excited about this summer (the last one being when I'll be 36 weeks); but luckily, most of the rest are seated.
  • Comment of the Week:  "Mommy!  Three babies!"  Ford, pointing at my boobs and my belly.  Just when we think he's starting to get it...

No comments:

Post a Comment